Our Christian Marriage Renewal intensive workshop is designed for Christian couples seeking help for their marriages. Our facilitators are committed to coming alongside couples and equipping them to grow through their difficulties to a better marriage.
Key biblical truths and sound clinical tools are used to help couples reconcile hurts of the past, move toward wholeness as individuals, and instill healthy communication styles resulting in deeper levels of intimacy.
- Learn biblical truths about marriage and relationships that will encourage personal and relational growth
- Gain a deeper understanding of the five elements of a functional adult and how they can undermine relationships when left unaddressed
- Explore Ephesians 5 as God’s model for intimacy
- Discover how to resolve conflict and improve communication for effective change in your relationship
- Examine how past developmental experiences impact current relationships
- Understand healthy and unhealthy attachment styles
- Explore, understand and accept the authentic self
- Use this self-knowledge to create a deeper connection with yourself and your partner
- Develop a process of amends, accountability and affirmations to renew trust and increase intimacy
Pine Grove Behavioral Health and Addiction Services is an extension of Forrest General Hospital, located in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. Pine Grove’s world renowned programs focus on treating gender specific chemical addiction including a specialized track for co-occurring eating disorders. Additionally, Pine Grove offers a focused substance abuse healing program for adults age 55 and over. Other Pine Grove specialty programs include a dedicated professional’s treatment curriculum and a comprehensive evaluation center. Pine Grove also features a program for patients with sexual and intimacy disorder issues. Pine Grove was established in 1984 and has provided nationally and internationally recognized health care for over 30 years.
Visit www.pinegrovetreatment.com or call 1-888-574-HOPE (4673) for more information.